WELCOME. LOVE & BLESSINGS

Here I am. This is a snapshot of my daily journey as a daughter of the Most High God. My Father impacts every aspect of my life, every day. This blog is about sharing some of my experiences and my relationship with my Heavenly Father, the Lord of my life and whose I am. The human family is in a war. The enemy of God wants to use us to discredit Him, His Kingdom and all it stands for; Love, Righteousness, Justice, Eternal Joy, Peace, Everlasting Life and All Things Good. In this war, we will be the big losers if we choose to remain on the side of the enemy. He cares nothing for us. It is Satan's plan to destroy us in order to win against God. I choose God's side and in this blog I share how that works in practice in my life. Let me know if this blesses you by your comments. Blessings and Love Always. LadyZaidie

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Noah Is Back!

Noah is working perfectly again! The new ignition cylinder 'thingey' has been fitted, covers replaced and we are rolling again! I don't have to be extra cautious, extra conscious of every little move, every action that I take because I am driving another car that does not belong to me. My car has come back to me working nicely. You see Noah is the name of my car! I always give my car a name and usually the names are female names. All except for my present car, Noah. I waited for over one year after arriving in the USA to get a car. I had no freedom to come and go as I pleased. There is no public transport available where I am living. So when I got my car I was overjoyed. Freedom of movement;I was no longer a slave to the kindness of others in getting around town. I did not immediately think of naming my car. It just happened one day. The name Noah came out and no other name seemed as suited,so I settled with Noah.

Why Noah I wondered. From the Bible Noah reminds me of the Ark;the fauna,flora and fowl species of the earth's rescue,the deluge and the saving of the human family - Noah's family. But why did my spirit associate my car with Father Noah? As a man, Noah found favor in the eyes of God and was given the commission to preach God's law,love and justice to a corrupt society of people as well as to build the vessel that would protect and preserve many of earth's present lifeforms. The Ark was the physical manifestation, a type/symbol of Christ,that secured the future of humankind by keeping the race alive. Noah's obedience is the reason we are physically here today. Jesus' obedience is the reason that we have a chance of eternal life and a relationship with God now.

In the Hebrew the name Noah means comfort,rest,quiet. I don't know about you but in more ways than one, Noah reminds me of the Saviour. I always find comfort,rest and quiet in the presence of the Lord,in His words,in His promises,in His love,in Him. Whatever I need to maintain my peace, my rest, my comfort,He provides. Without a car I had no freedom, no peace of mind. The Lord provided my car and to me that was another symbol of His love for me, His care for my well being. God had shown Himself merciful to me again. He had manifested His interest in everything that disturbs or concerns me.

Maybe, there is some other deep,profound reason that I felt inspired to name an inanimate object, my car, Noah. I am not ruling it out. But I do know,every time I say Noah,I think of the everlasting covenant of which I am a beneficiary; the covenant that promises that God will never leave nor forsake me, that I am His own daughter ...the LadyZaidie

No comments:

Post a Comment