WELCOME. LOVE & BLESSINGS

Here I am. This is a snapshot of my daily journey as a daughter of the Most High God. My Father impacts every aspect of my life, every day. This blog is about sharing some of my experiences and my relationship with my Heavenly Father, the Lord of my life and whose I am. The human family is in a war. The enemy of God wants to use us to discredit Him, His Kingdom and all it stands for; Love, Righteousness, Justice, Eternal Joy, Peace, Everlasting Life and All Things Good. In this war, we will be the big losers if we choose to remain on the side of the enemy. He cares nothing for us. It is Satan's plan to destroy us in order to win against God. I choose God's side and in this blog I share how that works in practice in my life. Let me know if this blesses you by your comments. Blessings and Love Always. LadyZaidie

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Proud Parents On G-Day!



G-Day arrived. A grand time was had by all from the beginning to the end of the day. We whooped and hollered scandalously loud when his name was announced. I cried and laughed. I did a little jig. I kept breaking out into song "We've come this far by faith, leaning on the Lord, Trusting in His holy Word, He's never failed me yet". I warned my friend Jeanie, "Don't be surprised if I ask you to hold "my mule"!! I got so much to praise God for; so many blessings that He has showered on me and on my children. The challenges were many and the outcome seemed so uncertain but God never failed to get us through. My son Christy graduated High School on Saturday,May 23rd. Hallelujah to the Most High God!

After the event, the food at the restaurant tasted particularly good. The company especially pleasant and cheerful. The young lady that attended our party celebrated with us. The laughter that rang out was a symphony of heaven's delight. My heart was so filled with gratitude, there was not room enough to hold it in. And so the refrain kept bubbling over in a slow quiet undertone that accompanied the pleasantries of the meal, and the happiness that permeated the environment. It felt only right that I started out with dessert. Of course that meant chocolate cake! I am truly blessed, highly favored and sweetly flavored also!! G-Day for my son is my slice of chocolate cake from My Heavenly Father ... no joke!!

1 comment:

  1. You are truely blessed and highly favored, as one who knows, your footsteps have been ordained and only he knows what the next step will be.

    ReplyDelete