WELCOME. LOVE & BLESSINGS

Here I am. This is a snapshot of my daily journey as a daughter of the Most High God. My Father impacts every aspect of my life, every day. This blog is about sharing some of my experiences and my relationship with my Heavenly Father, the Lord of my life and whose I am. The human family is in a war. The enemy of God wants to use us to discredit Him, His Kingdom and all it stands for; Love, Righteousness, Justice, Eternal Joy, Peace, Everlasting Life and All Things Good. In this war, we will be the big losers if we choose to remain on the side of the enemy. He cares nothing for us. It is Satan's plan to destroy us in order to win against God. I choose God's side and in this blog I share how that works in practice in my life. Let me know if this blesses you by your comments. Blessings and Love Always. LadyZaidie

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gentlemen & Angels

My car is RESTING. It stopped working yesterday afternoon. I went to Burlington's to buy Zac a pair of trousers; he has stretched up and his suit trouser is about 3-4 inches too short, the child grew a couple inches overnight! So,I walked out of the store, got into the car, put the key in the ignition and it would not start. Again and again nothing. I was a long way from home, for me. Plus,I had no cell phone to call anyone for help. I had prayed before I left home,I had praised God all the way to the store. It was one of those mornings when the Holy Spirit just fills one with joy and the praise just goes up! So when the car failed to start and I found my self stranded,I realized that I was at peace; calm and unworried, certain of My heavenly Father's care, protection and provision.

After sitting for a few minutes,a car pulled up next to me. I felt led to ask this young gentleman who had his young son with him, if by any chance he knew about cars. He did not but got on his phone, called his friend, a mechanic as it happens and told him my situation. He reported back that his friend would be with us in about 20 minutes. I was delighted at my Father's intervention.

The mechanic was unable to get the car started, the services of a locksmith was probably needed. The first gentleman of mercy allowed me to call my neighbor, another lovely gentleman who together with his grandchildren just home from school came and picked me up. My car was left to 'rest' in the car park overnight. It's there today and will be there tonight. Arrangements are in progress to sort out the ignition cylinder tomorrow morning so that I can be mobile again.

The kindness of three gentlemen,three angels made what could have been a trying, stressful situation a pleasant experience, in truth a blessing. My first angel was Edward. As we got talking, it became clear right at the beginning of the conversation that he was a committed,dedicated child of God. He wanted only to be a minister of the gospel,full time,every day and every night,for all of his life. At present he is undergoing divine processing;being prepared,tested,tried and equipped for the divine purpose for which he was appointed before he was even conceived.

We shared testimonies,the Word,the Love revealed in our lives. I even got to enjoy his son, a great hug and kiss from Nathaniel. My second helper,the mechanic Ken was another man of God. He and I again had the opportunity to share a testimony of how God opens the windows of heaven when we are faithful in tithing,obeying all His laws by His grace. And Finally,my neighbour Mr. Charles. He has been a such a good neighbour and friend. The Good Samaritan would be so proud of him. He is always helping, supporting,kind and thoughtful to my family. I got home safely, soundly on time for the boys after school.

I am so thankful that the Lord keeps watch over me. I am so blessed that He prepares the solution in advance of any situation that challenges me. I love the fact that there are brothers and sisters in the Lord that we may not have met but who live the Love and who allow themselves to be His hands in this world. Yesterday I met two of my brothers that I had not met before. The meeting was not a coincidence. It was a meeting by Divine assignment. Truly we must remember always to be a living testimony. Sometimes we encounter and have the chance to entertain angels unawares. Sometimes,without realizing it at first,we are blessed by them. Sometimes angels are angels, and sometimes,our fellow man or woman is the angel. The Bible tells us that one sure sign of discipleship of Jesus the Christ is the love that we have and share with each other. Yesterday experienced that love from my brothers and from My Father.

Yesterday my car decided to rest. As a result,yesterday,I was blessed by three angels.

LadyZaidie

1 comment:

  1. Zaids,

    God is good.............truly good. I just want to join you in praising him and giving him due thanks as it is because of his promises and covenants with you that he has kept that makes me so sure that I must serve him............not for what I can get but because of who he is!!!!

    love you
    Lehoma

    ReplyDelete