WELCOME. LOVE & BLESSINGS

Here I am. This is a snapshot of my daily journey as a daughter of the Most High God. My Father impacts every aspect of my life, every day. This blog is about sharing some of my experiences and my relationship with my Heavenly Father, the Lord of my life and whose I am. The human family is in a war. The enemy of God wants to use us to discredit Him, His Kingdom and all it stands for; Love, Righteousness, Justice, Eternal Joy, Peace, Everlasting Life and All Things Good. In this war, we will be the big losers if we choose to remain on the side of the enemy. He cares nothing for us. It is Satan's plan to destroy us in order to win against God. I choose God's side and in this blog I share how that works in practice in my life. Let me know if this blesses you by your comments. Blessings and Love Always. LadyZaidie

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Undercover Love

Are you one of those people who has to pararde every emotion, every thought, word and deed to the whole world to get a response, validation, affirmation whatever? Do you wear your heart on your sleeve occasionally or all the time? If you hurt, do you want everyone around to know and notice? How about when some good stuff is happening with your life; are you one of those individuals that want all your friends to celebrate with you? What about if you do something you are ashamed of, what then or if you do a good deed?

We all have our own way and we all do things for different reasons. But I think we should be sure that we do not risk living our lives for other people's approval or disappoval. We need to examine why we do the things we do, and what is the benefit of our actions and approaches to the experiences of our life's journey. There should be careful choices about the things we share, the things we publish and the things that we keep under wraps. Equally, we should choose our audience very carefully. There are some matters where the Jesus advises us to perform for an audience of One.

For example, when you help a person in need you should do so privately even anonymously if at all possible. Don't do it so that others can applaud you or the recipient can heap praises on you. Show your love, do your good deeds for the love of God only; for the love you have for Him who first loved you and have so blessed you. Do your good deeds in SECRET and the only One who sees and knows will reward you openly! So keep your love and your acts of love UNDERCOVER. God Bless you OPENLY! LadyZaidie

No comments:

Post a Comment